Candle magic is a good introduction to spell-casting. It is relatively simple and there are only a few things to know beforehand. Although these steps cover the basics they are by no means a comprehensive list, but it is enough to get started. It is also worth noting that nothing has been standardized and many variations exist. Over time you will develop a unique style which is specific to your needs.
1. You should establish a goal. What is the purpose of this ritual?
2. You should be realistic with setting your goal.
3. You should always use a new candle.
4. You may choose to dress your candle using oil, spices, herbs and/or carved symbols.
5. You may wish to perform your ritual during a specific time of the day, month, year or corresponding with a certain lunar cycle just to name a few examples.
6. Once the ritual is complete you should not re-light the candle. Bury the remnants.
Element of Water
Open Blocked Communication
To Influence Friendships
Power of the Male
The Element of Earth
Tree and Plant Magic
Planetary Good Will
Element of Fire
Blood of the Moon
Substitute for Other Colors
The Element of Air
To Accelerate Learning
To Break Mental Blocks